Damstra Technology have an exciting opportunity for a skilled Project Co-coordinator to join our expanding team.
Based in our Newcastle office and reporting to the Head of Implementation, the role will involve working within our Implementation team as a key member of our Projects team. Good communication skills are essential as is the ability to work autonomously and show initiative to handle multiple high priority tasks simultaneously.
Roles and responsibilities
To be successful in this role candidates should have:
- Facilitate the definition of project scope and deliverables in line with specifications and client contracts
- Develop and drive key relationships with the internal delivery team (sales, development, service desk and operations)
- Co-ordinate the development of project plans for a variety of projects
- Use project management methodology to ensure smooth delivery of works and continued accuracy of timelines
- Project tracking and progress reporting to management
- Proactively manage risks, mitigation and issues
- Meeting co-ordination, agendas and minutes
- Management of stakeholder escalations
- When necessary, present reports defining project progress, problems, solutions and lessons learnt.
- Previous IT Project Management or co-ordination experience (2+ years)
- The ability to prioritize and deliver multiple projects simultaneously.
- A degree in Computer Science, Project Management or equivalent Engineering degree
- Solid academic results
- Certification in a project management methodology (PMBOK, Agile, Prince 2) will be highly regarded
- ITIL experience (desirable)
02 6575 4004