Damstra Technology is an organisation that's proud of its great people. We believe in the opportunity to recognise and develop great talent and offer many diverse opportunities for career advancement.
Roles and responsibilities
To be successful in this role candidates should have:
- Incident Management. Liaising with internal and external parties for support on incidents, following process to ensure that incidents are actioned in a timely manner, clients remain updated and progress is tracked; escalating incidents to more senior staff as required.
- Can prioritise and organise tasks in a fast-paced environment in which priorities often change and need to be reassessed.
- Display clear and concise communication skills both written and verbal.
- Level 1 and Level 2 troubleshooting, diagnosis and resolution of incidents that are reported to the service desk. In cases where incidents cannot be resolved in a timely manner, escalate incidents to the appropriate team for actioning.
- Resolving technical queries relating to the Damstra TWMS web site and customer portals.
- Performing configuration and troubleshooting of network devices in both Damstra and client network infrastructures.
- Configuration, testing, troubleshooting and diagnosis of hardware and software supplied to clients, both physically and remotely.
- Documenting technical procedures and guides.
- Ability to prioritise and organise in a fast paced environment in which priorities often change.
- Participating in 24/7 on-call roster on a rotating basis.
- When necessary travel to client sites, interstate and internationally as required.
- Previous IT Helpdesk experience (2+ years)
- Demonstrated knowledge of Windows 10, Networking, IT Hardware, Exposure to Mobile Device Management and Microsoft SCCM Technologies.
- The ability to prioritize and deliver multiple tasks simultaneously.
- The ability to work autonomously and within a team environment.
- Microsoft Certifications or IT Certificate IV (desirable)
- ITIL experience (desirable)
- Passport (desirable)
- Mandatory Criminal History Check will be completed once successful.
02 6575 4004