Reporting to the Configuration Lead, you will apply product knowledge to resolve issues in a professional and timely manner.
Working with sales and other support teams, you will participate in all aspects of client implementations in Australia & NZ, including:
- Performing configuration and administrative activities with Damstra Technology's applications to support our clients.
- Contributing to manual software testing and general quality assurance activities.
- Liaising with clients to understand requirements.
- Working under the Senior Client Configuration coordinator and assisting as necessary.
- An understanding of Australian RTO and trade certificates would be advantageous but not essential.
The ideal candidate will have a can do attitude and be willing to take on an array of tasks. There is scope for progression within the company for the right person.
A bit about you & what we'd expect
Why work with Damstra Technology
- At least one year of related work experience in an administrative role is desired.
- Excellent skills in Excel or comparable spreadsheet product
- Experience using Microsoft products with intermediate PC skills
- Excellent communication skills (read, write and speak) in English
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work independently while still being part of a team
- Have strong problem solving and analytical skills with superior attention to detail
- A strong work ethic and positive attitude
- Ability to operate under tight, date-driven timelines
Damstra Technology is an organisation that's proud of its great people. We believe in the opportunity to recognise and develop great talent and offer many diverse opportunities for career advancement.
Contact: [email protected]
02 6575 4004