The Client Partner will be responsible for representing Damstra Technology with a portfolio of key Damstra Clients in Australia. This is a new position designed to increase the proactive levels of service to Damstra Clients, ultimately creating advocacy for Damstra Services & Products – becoming "famous for our service
Core responsibilities of the Client Partner role:
- Develop (with Head of Client Relations), own and maintain forward focussed for each Client in portfolio.
- Own and execute proactive outbound Client contact plans and keep these records live and up to date in designated CRM system
- Run and maintain the Client site configuration and rule-set.
- Perform regular Quality Assurance and Control Audits on sites within portfolio
- Coordinate and deliver Client reporting as required
- Identify and proactively reach out to Contractors with opportunities to help them through the process, offer to provide more services
- Manage and efficiently respond to Freshservice tickets for sites within portfolio and for other sites from time to time as required.
Qualifications and Attributes
- Prior experience in Customer facing roles, Key account management/Customer Relationship Management.
- Year 12 Certificate a minimum
- Strong Customer Service Skills
- Excellent Communication and telephone manner
- High level of interpersonal relationship skills.
- Intermediate level of computer literacy - MS Office - Word, Excel and Email (essential)
- Client/Customer focused – Passion for making Clients Happy.
- Willing to learn, can-do attitude and a team player.
- Highly motivated with the ability to work without direct supervision
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Commitment to information security
- Accountable for work performed and sets a positive example to other members of the team
- Clear Diction.
This role is a full-time role Monday – Friday working shifts between 7am – 5pm.
Contact: [email protected]
02 6575 4004