Damstra’s TWMS is driven by state-of-the-art hardware and software, to provide unparalleled service, speed and reliability to all end users.
- Our onsite devices are able to operate for days without network connectivity, completely transparent to the users, and to operate without fail in even the harshest of environments.
- Powered by Microsoft SQL Server, our servers are the key to providing you with access to your data 24/7 from the internet. Compatible devices include onsite touch screens, hand-held PDAs, mobile smart phones, iPads and more.
- Operating from a central location, we provide our service from a redundant array of servers, via high-speed redundant internet links
- Onsite hardware and our back-end data collection software are powered by the world leader in Time & Attendance technology, KRONOS, incorporating biometric technology and proximity card solutions.
- Integrated breath testing is also an option with wall-mountable automated breathalyser units where you can control the frequency and level of testing.
- Our entire system is powered and network fault tolerant, with full-scale, off-site backups performed daily, and dual stages of internet fail-over connectivity via ADSL and satellite. This allows us to guarantee an unmatched level of uninterrupted service to our clients.
- We connect directly to client sites via hardware encrypted VPN links, secured by hardware from Cisco Systems. We can also supply temporary or permanent connections to remote sites via the 3G wireless network or satellite technology.
- Our touch screen software and fully automated back-end processing system for alerting and tracking is developed entirely in-house by our IT department.